Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Huck Finn's Go Machine thrill ride, longingly considered to be the premier functional thrill ride at Disneyland
Huck Finn's Go Machine
February 27, 2009
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the shortest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all shapes.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Special effects may be too boring for children.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this thrill ride particularly annoying.
- Cast members keep a detailed log in which is detailed the backstory of all the cast members who have been stranded on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.