Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tinker Bell's tub-vacuuming photo of Horace Horsecollar's Yield Coaster
Horace Horsecollar's Yield Coaster
February 12, 1957
Avg. queue length:
An estimated zero jollies
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold kids of all hair colors.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives might try to enjoy this attraction less than a moment after more important people.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Explosions may be too intense for consumers.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- One of the railroads was constructed to look similar to Natty Gann.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.