Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Wait Coaster attraction, July 8, 1975, 4:00 p.m.
Horace Horsecollar's Wait Coaster
October 25, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is made to hold grandparents of all national origins.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will have a tendency to joke with your friends.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from religious issues, bad haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or romantic, skin, fingernail, or kidney complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons within the attraction at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.