Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Horace Horsecollar's Stop Coaster attraction, blandly crawling in the shrouded sunlight
Horace Horsecollar's Stop Coaster
May 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half fairies
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is suitable for grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in line.
- Instead of entertaining this attraction, try something longer.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo area.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and in a stroller).
- Maximum width 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.