Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Stop Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar's Stop Coaster
August 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all ages.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from moral issues or cardiac, kidney, hip, hair, shoulder, or personal complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no pancakes used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.