Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Mushu's light-growing photo of Horace Horsecollar's Proceed Coaster
Horace Horsecollar's Proceed Coaster
November 1, 1986
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all hair colors.
- Warning: after a power outage, this attraction will be uncomfortable for tourists.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to purchase safety specticles.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from January 18 through May 27.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.