Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Proceed Coaster attraction during construction
Horace Horsecollar's Proceed Coaster
March 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for toons of all ages.
- Because it is so brave, try not to disdain this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from unstopable chattiness or blood, knee, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating experience.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The ghoulish topiary is completely natural.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.