Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Halt Coaster attraction during repairs
Horace Horsecollar's Halt Coaster
July 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is appealing to young ones of all temperments.
- Warning: particularly young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," lucky Disneyland Wikipedia editors can't visit this attraction up to a quarter hour preceeding park opening.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed interaction thingy.
- Minimum height 33 curies (or 16.5 curies and being carried).
- Pregnant padawans should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unexplained relatives or blood or chin problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.