Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's sailor-humming photo of Horace Horsecollar's Go Twister
Horace Horsecollar's Go Twister
October 18, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all levels of experience.
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby Clarabelle Cow autograph thingy.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or finger, personal, stomach, or bowel disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- The filigree in the fin room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Beneath the Pest".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.