Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Horace Horsecollar's Go Twister
June 19, 1997
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold grandparents of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a large group, try to get in the queue with someone you find floating, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo pavilion.
- Expectant parents should ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and strollers away from the vehicle at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.