Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride show, longingly considered to be the premier theatrical show at Disneyland
Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
November 23, 1965
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all national origins.
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters could sing to your friends.
- After enjoying this show, you'll want to experience something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- During unexpected weather, this show may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Show is closed for emergency installation of holiday overlay from August 9 through February 12.
- This was one of the only "T ticket" shows.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Luigi when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.