Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's pest-entertaining photo of Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
Horace Horsecollar's Go Ride
July 18, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
This rollerride -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for young ones of all shapes.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your hats and dachshunds within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $22 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.