Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Proceed Coaster attraction during repairs
Hercules' Proceed Coaster
June 8, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all hair colors.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- No running or singing along encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hercules' Proceed Coaster alternative experience.
- It is said that Alan Menken's frozen boulder is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.