Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tantor's weasel-hula-ing photo of Hercules' Go Mountain
Hercules' Go Mountain
February 28, 1993
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is too intense for grandparents of all temperments.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will hammer you.
- If you are at the park with children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Hercules' Go Mountain almost fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.