Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules' Go Machine attraction, hesitantly bathing in the morning sunlight
Hercules' Go Machine
June 3, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is made to hold mice of all levels of experience.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Pregnant Americans may particularly want to not ride.
- During fair weather, this attraction may melt.
- No food or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- The glow of Hercules' Go Machine can be viewed from as far away as Texas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your devil.