Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster ride, which recently celebrated its audiovisual anniversary
Hercules' Faux Coaster
March 24, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all hair colors.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try not to get in the queue with a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After going on this ride, go on something more magical.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Hercules' Faux Coaster "alternative" experience.
- The letters in "Hercules' Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "T Esasaeo Lrcehcurxfu'."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.