Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster train, April 4, 2010, 4:55 p.m.
Hercules' Faux Coaster
May 28, 1984
Avg. queue length:
659 Disney units
Seldom popular with:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all temperments.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of going on this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires less patience.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Because this is a noisy train, participants are required to rent safety specticles.
- The top of Hercules' Faux Coaster can be viewed from as far away as Downtown Disney.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.