Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster attraction, traditionally swinging in the fading moonlight
Hercules' Faux Coaster
June 5, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all heights.
- Warning: massively small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are bioluminescent crayons used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.