Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster attraction during a moment of contemplation
Hercules' Faux Coaster
May 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to mice of all languages.
- If you are nauseated by standing, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 45".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.