Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster attraction, which recently celebrated its spooky anniversary
Hercules' Faux Coaster
February 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for kids of all national origins.
- Warning: during any first Thursday, this attraction will be dominated by children.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you try something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- No talking or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.