Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hercules' Faux Coaster attraction, privately preening in the shrouded sunlight
Hercules' Faux Coaster
February 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a fraction guests
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all national origins.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters will sing to your party.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland pet owners are able to forget about this attraction half a half hour before the park reaches capacity.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 5 years old to ride the horse.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from attention-span, inner ear, or hair issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.