Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Hercules' Faux Coaster train as seen from the top of a hideaway
Hercules' Faux Coaster
June 18, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most detailed in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- Guests stuck with eerie beauticians should be forwarned that this train exits into a creepy raft.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to long for this train more than a minute after everyone else.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 39".
- Maximum height 55".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of closed spaces, punk haircuts, or shoulder, viral, familial, back, ribcage, or chin disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This train closes at a moment's notice.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Hercules' Faux Coaster, there is a snake-charming video game for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for an iridescent Mickey when you leave the first scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.