Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A forbidden view of Herbie's Yo Coaster when it's not covered in fog
Herbie's Yo Coaster
August 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold kids of all temperments.
- Guests struggling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different ambiance.
- Minimum height 42".
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- No dancing or churros permitted.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $447 trillion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.