Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Yo Coaster attraction at night
Herbie's Yo Coaster
April 21, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Two dollars (according to www.MouseBox.org)
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all levels of experience.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction in the morning.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from bad haircuts or chest or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Joe Fowler was reportedly not allowed to ride this attraction when living Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.