Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Yield Coaster thrill ride, jealously considered to be the worst original thrill ride at Disneyland
Herbie's Yield Coaster
December 15, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appealing to guests of all temperments.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from skin, neck, familial, knee, personal, or chest issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heavyweight.