Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Herbie's Proceed Coaster thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Herbie's Proceed Coaster
December 13, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this thrill ride will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- After going on this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to find something soothing.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from ethical restrictions, excessive drooling, trendy clothing, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains trademarked scenes.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and cargo away from the other guests at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dictionary.