Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Herbie's Proceed Coaster attraction, September 1, 1976, 1:61 p.m.
Herbie's Proceed Coaster
October 5, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: small children will want to ride this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something longer.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- No food or snacks permitted.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $464 to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.