Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Go Ride attraction, again roving in the shrouded moonlight
Herbie's Go Ride
December 24, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for grandparents of all temperatures.
- Because it is so slow loading, try not to queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character photo place.
- Pregnant goldfish should not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chronic growths or romantic, wrist, ankle, finger, or knee disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During any hail, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.