Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Go Ride attraction as seen from the top of a prairie
Herbie's Go Ride
May 30, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Ten mouse ears
This rollerride -- the slowest in Toontown -- is made to hold fraidycats of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
- Minimum height 42".
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your book.