Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Go Racer ride, July 30, 1980, 9:27 p.m.
Herbie's Go Racer
August 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all hair colors.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- After riding this ride, look for something calmer.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as big as allowable to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 117.
- Shortest guest must be at least 58" tall.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.