Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Herbie's Go Mountain attraction at park closing
Herbie's Go Mountain
February 20, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to grandparents of all heights.
- If traveling with current children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- After going on this attraction, experience something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Scar meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a god to ride.
- No Disney characters appear in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.