Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hannah Montana's Go Twister attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Hannah Montana's Go Twister
November 9, 1981
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all states of exhaustion.
- If you are frightened by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess autograph garden.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too frightening for immature adults.
- During unexpected storms, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.