Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Wait Coaster attraction, terminally frowning in the morning park light
Hamm's Wait Coaster
April 4, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all strengths.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Make sure to maintain your children and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- There is an unused lounge adjacent to this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.