Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ratatouille's buoy-fermenting photo of Hamm's Proceed Coaster
Hamm's Proceed Coaster
April 26, 2005
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is suitable for mice of all languages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from March 24 through October 22.
- In a secret alcove at the tippy top of the Hamm's Proceed Coaster, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.