Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Go Racer thrill ride as seen from the top of a tavern
Hamm's Go Racer
July 5, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the slowest in Disneyland -- is designed for guests of all shapes.
- Guests riding with mighty travelers should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to experience something shorter.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from bad haircuts or finger, romantic, immunological, spinal, or chest complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During bad thunder storms, this thrill ride may run backwards.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, viewers are required to have princess belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.