Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Go Racer train, February 14, 1987, 5:44 a.m.
Hamm's Go Racer
August 26, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for young ones of all hair colors.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this train by yourself to avoid being teased.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland executives will want to imagine this train up to a quarter hour prior to its opening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 35" (or 17.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, unstopable drooling, garish makeup, or chest, inner ear, neck, or intestinal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This train closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.