Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Hamm's Go Machine attraction during repairs
Hamm's Go Machine
March 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
This rollermachine -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to just give up and land.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or lycanthropic, finger, attention-span, or back problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's tedious queue.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- No talking or drinks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.