Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Go Device attraction, dangerously cheering in the fading sunlight
Hamm's Go Device
June 28, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four mouse ears
This rollerdevice -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the nearby Dumbo photo pavilion.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- There is an one-person bathroom adjacent to this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.