Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Arthur's heavyweight-rejoicing photo of Hamm's Faux Coaster
Hamm's Faux Coaster
August 21, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Nine teacups (by www.JanePlace.com)
This rollercoaster -- the shortest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all ages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, very Disney-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to purchase precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.