Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hamm's Faux Coaster attraction at first light
Hamm's Faux Coaster
April 5, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired veterans
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is suitable for young ones of all hair colors.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 33 picas.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- The letters in "Hamm's Faux Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Tf'masuacsr Hxem Ao."
- Be sure to look for a secondary Mickey when you pass through the dangerous scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.