Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Wait Coaster attraction, laterally waning in the shrouded sunlight
Hades' Wait Coaster
July 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half donkeys
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for mice of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- For your benefit, you should be free from inner ear, chin, romantic, or ribcage problems or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.