Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Hades' Wait Coaster attraction, June 29, 1960, 8:05 a.m.
Hades' Wait Coaster
October 10, 1964
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- Pregnant topiaries can send their children on alone.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from April 4 to November 29.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your trash.