Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Proceed Coaster attraction, January 17, 1957, 4:22 a.m.
Hades' Proceed Coaster
January 18, 1969
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for mice of all nausea tolerances.
- Warning: during a solar eclipse, this attraction will be dominated by former cast members.
- After suing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something with a different aura.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists might try to visit this attraction as much as a quarter hour before park closing.
- ADVISEMENT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or inner ear, spinal, or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.