Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Proceed Coaster adventure, eventually considered to be the finest skilled adventure at Disneyland
Hades' Proceed Coaster
May 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
No more than five toons
This rollercoaster -- the most tedious in Disneyland -- is too intense for young ones of all heights.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this adventure multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Explosions may be too startling for children.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes (in that order) within the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Roy Disney had a secret office built behind a secret door in this adventure.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.