Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Psycho the Weasel's pianist-suing photo of Hades' Go Racer
Hades' Go Racer
March 24, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction pirates
This rollerracer -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to fraidycats of all national origins.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Tinker Bell was not allowed to see this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.