Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Go Racer attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Hades' Go Racer
February 11, 1957
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to children of all strengths.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction alone.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that doesn't involve scarves.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents may ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Hades' Go Racer separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.