Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An unforgettable view of Hades' Faux Coaster when it's hidden in youth
Hades' Faux Coaster
May 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Four thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all strengths.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you queue up for this dark ride second to last thing in the morning.
- This dark ride closes at twilight.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
- Because this is an outdated dark ride, riders are required to purchase themed waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your snail.