Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Hades' Faux Coaster attraction, softly roaring in the evening sunlight
Hades' Faux Coaster
January 21, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to guests of all languages.
- If traveling with salvaged children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 58.
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- No food or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.