Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Wait Coaster ride, April 17, 2003, 12:66 p.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Wait Coaster
June 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is designed for toons of all strengths.
- Because it is so thrilling, experts recommend that you ride this ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo area.
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum width 45".
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and aardvarks (in that order) within the entangling vines at significant times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- Ride is closed for unscheduled relocation from September 27 until something like January 31.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.