Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Card Walker's gun-pelting photo of Gyro Gearloose's Halt Coaster
Gyro Gearloose's Halt Coaster
August 15, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is made to hold toons of all heights.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a streamlined hatter.
- Minimum height 46".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or nasal, ribcage, attention-span, tongue, personal, or viral problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested journey.
- Contains exploding illusions that may cause inappropriate laughter.
- Make sure to hold your head and shoes away from the vehicle at most times.
- In an inaccessible alcove at the tippy top of the Gyro Gearloose's Halt Coaster, there is a bachelorball video game for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.