Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Gyro Gearloose's Go Twister attraction during construction
Gyro Gearloose's Go Twister
February 23, 1985
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appealing to young ones of all temperatures.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to go on something shorter.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37".
- Maximum height 69".
- For your comfort, you should be free from trendy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or liver, back, wrist, chin, or ribcage problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this intimidating journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Tramp was once seen enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.