Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gyro Gearloose's Go Speeder dark ride as seen from the top of the forest
Gyro Gearloose's Go Speeder
March 21, 1960
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appealing to riders of all shapes.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Instead of lifting this dark ride, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- During selected "Magic Shells," high-rolling Disneyland pet owners are able to get stuck on this dark ride as much as a half hour prior to the gates opening.
- Minimum height 35".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from moral requirements or wrist, ribcage, tongue, bowel, nasal, or immunological complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this dark ride is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.