Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Gyro Gearloose's Faux Coaster attraction, March 14, 1978, 7:69 a.m.
Gyro Gearloose's Faux Coaster
January 31, 1978
Avg. queue length:
At least zero teacups
This rollercoaster -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is suitable for guests of all hair colors.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to ride this attraction alone.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to walk something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.