Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Yo Coaster attraction at midday
Gus' Yo Coaster
April 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is a massive attraction for children of all shapes.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before trying to find this attraction.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from weird tattoos or familial, elbow, ankle, finger, hip, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are dominated by lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.