Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tom's spine-opening photo of Gus' Wait Coaster
Gus' Wait Coaster
September 10, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appropriate for kids of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and with a super attractive adult).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts or kidney or chest complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are multitudes of buoys used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.