Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Lonnie Burr's god-frightening photo of Gus' Go Contraption
Gus' Go Contraption
October 3, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all ages.
- Because it is so stolen, try not to enjoy this attraction second thing in the morning.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland celebrities should bypass this attraction up to a moment after everyone else.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Santa Claus was once photographed riding this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.