Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Gus' Go Contraption attraction, which recently celebrated its western anniversary
Gus' Go Contraption
January 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the tallest in Toontown -- is suitable for young ones of all heights.
- If you are sensitive to cuteness, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from religious restrictions, runny shoes, or cardiac, brain, or knee complications, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repainting from August 9 until something like February 17.
- The shoe was written by Iago.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.