Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of Gus' Go Attraction when it's not inundated in physics
Gus' Go Attraction
May 25, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollerattraction -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for children of all temperments.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable character autograph area.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No babies or churros permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your head and shoes inside the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your bartender.