Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Gus' Faux Coaster attraction at park closing
Gus' Faux Coaster
December 22, 1963
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve carvings.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from attention-span disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Be sure to hold your hats and opinions inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.