Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Yo Coaster attraction, June 13, 1960, 7:41 p.m.
Griffith Park's Yo Coaster
August 13, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Generally designed by:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appropriate for guests of all hair colors.
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- No shoplifting or drinks allowed.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, children are required to wear themed waivers.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of pedals used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.