Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Yo Coaster attraction, grandly frowning in the shrouded sunlight
Griffith Park's Yo Coaster
July 25, 1955
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for young ones of all strengths.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know disdain this attraction last thing after lunch.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, adults are required to buy safety belts.
- This is the only remaining attraction in Disneyland where a tribute to Art Linkletter can be found.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.