Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Go Racer attraction, January 24, 1983, 6:10 a.m.
Griffith Park's Go Racer
March 3, 1988
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all levels of experience.
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could sing to you.
- Before enjoying this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.