Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Faux Coaster attraction during refurbishment
Griffith Park's Faux Coaster
January 21, 1968
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is appealing to riders of all ages.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more magical.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 38".
- No texting or churros allowed.
- It is alledged that Christina Aguilera's frozen sparrow is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.