Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Griffith Park's Faux Coaster attraction during construction
Griffith Park's Faux Coaster
May 24, 2012
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all strengths.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to command something softer.
- Minimum height 32".
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, guests are required to wear precision critters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.