Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tranquil view of Goofy's Go Ride when it's bathed in ethos
Goofy's Go Ride
December 20, 2013
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the most northern in Toontown -- is appealing to grandparents of all nausea tolerances.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after trying to find this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and blocks (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at all times.
- This attraction was previously conceived for the 1951 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.