Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ghirardelli's Go Twister attraction during refurbishment
Ghirardelli's Go Twister
September 30, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (by www.Dimes.net)
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is made to hold riders of all states of exhaustion.
- Guests stuck with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and cows (in that order) away from the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Bob Iger had a golden dining room planned for the space next to this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.