Massive Pocahontasland Attraction Database
The Geppetto's Wait Coaster attraction at park closing
Geppetto's Wait Coaster
June 11, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
This rollercoaster -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for young ones of all states of exhaustion.
- If this is your first visit to Pocahontasland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning so you never have to again.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and in diapers).
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No babies or nudity allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to rent safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Pocahontasland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.