Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A spooky view of Geppetto's Halt Coaster when it's not covered in fog
Geppetto's Halt Coaster
February 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is suitable for riders of all shapes.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals could point at you.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- For your comfort, you should be free from religious requirements, unstopable hotness, trendy clothing, or elbow, blood, neck, chin, or social complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from July 1 until something like February 25.
- There is an unused baby-changing station just within this attraction's entrance.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.