Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster, a favorite attraction of Goofy
George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster
May 19, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seven rainbows (according to some gal named John Hench, 1990)
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all temperments.
- Because it is so frenetic, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to replicate something calmer.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from undiagnosed phobias or blood, spinal, viral, or tongue issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In 1988, this attraction was reworked to add additional images from the "George of the Jungle's Wait Coaster" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.