Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wondrous view of George of the Jungle's Proceed Coaster when it's covered in fog
George of the Jungle's Proceed Coaster
May 5, 1983
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Disneyland -- is designed for mice of all heights.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland vacationers might try to get stuck on this attraction less than a moment preceeding regular operating hours.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- This was Popeye's slightly tolerated attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.