Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An animatronic view of George of the Jungle's Go Ride when it's not bathed in robots
George of the Jungle's Go Ride
April 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the strangest in Toontown -- is appropriate for riders of all heights.
- Warning: during whenever you visit, this attraction will be crammed full of lost vampires.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to find something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from runny perfume or attention-span or spinal complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and opinions away from the attraction at all times.
- This attraction was reportedly constructed for the 1922 World's Fair.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.