Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: George of the Jungle's Go Racer, a favorite attraction of Kaa
George of the Jungle's Go Racer
July 4, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is made to hold children of all hair colors.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants should send their children on alone.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from brain, clothing, hip, tongue, cardiac, or finger issues or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- This attraction requires preventive maintenance more than any other attraction in Germany.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.
ERR DB loc=894625: "valiant something" illogical record